The BrainSuite software collection represents the scholarly work of several investigators. If you use BrainSuite in your research, you should cite the appropriate articles. We have compiled the list below as a guide to which article describe which components of the software.
BrainSuite (and below articles as appropriate)
· Shattuck DW and Leahy RM (2002) BrainSuite: An Automated Cortical Surface Identification Tool Medical Image Analysis 8(2):129-142.
· Shattuck DW and Leahy RM (2001) Graph Based Analysis and Correction of Cortical Volume Topology IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 20(11):1167-1177.
· Shattuck DW, Sandor-Leahy SR, Schaper KA, Rottenberg DA, and Leahy RM (2001) Magnetic Resonance Image Tissue Classification Using a Partial Volume Model NeuroImage 13(5):856-876.
· Sandor S and Leahy R (1997) Surface-based labeling of cortical anatomy using a deformable database IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 16(1):41-54.
Cerebrum Extraction Tool
· Woods RP, Grafton ST, Holmes CJ, Cherry SR, Mazziotta JC. (1998) Automated image registration: I. General methods and intrasubject, intramodality validation. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 22:139-152.
· Woods RP, Grafton ST, Watson JDG, Sicotte NL, Mazziotta JC. (1998) Automated image registration: II. Intersubject validation of linear and nonlinear models. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 22:153-165.
Additional references for AIR are available online at http://bishopw.bmap.ucla.edu/AIR5/AIRrefs.html.